Sunday, January 24, 2010

top 10 things about being married to laura (by james)

(in no particular order....)

1. my clothes have gotten magically softer.
2. i have twice as many options of what soap i want to use in the shower.
3. there is always somebody to hang out with.
4. my dresser matches my wardrobe closet, which matches my night stand, which matches our bed frame, which matches our desk, which matches our dining table! i've never had so much coordination before.
5. no need to buy pre-made cookie dough to munch on.
6. food keeps mysteriously showing up in the fridge and cupboards.
7. need to vent, cry, laugh, or share with somebody? no problem, i got laura at my side.
8. i get to keep up on my plumbing skills every week by unclogging the drain of long, tangled, blond hair.
9. i have a great example of how to be like jesus living with me!
10. do i really have to say number 10?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious James. I love you guys.

Vince Garvey said...

oh man, here's my train of thought...

10. Do I really need to say number 10?

"What's he talking about..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........"

James said...

that's funny.

i was trying to think of a creative way to say it without being too indiscreet.

congrats on your saints by the way.

Naomi said...

I love the "magically softer clothes". So Laura, what's your top 10?? Don't worry, this isn't like your rehearsal dinner where you're not allowed to look at the other's answers. :)

thelisainman said...

fun blog! glad to be able to keep up with you guys here!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.