Monday, February 01, 2010

Laura's Top 10 (by laura, of course)

Okay, okay! But it's no fair that James got to list his first! Otherwise, that James cleans the long blond hair out of the tub drain would've been on MY top 10 list. Haha. Here they are:

1. Cans and jars are much easier to open.
2. The top shelf has suddenly become more reachable.
3. The kitchen smells like fresh coffee every morning.
4. Showers are way more fun.
5. I get lost a lot less frequently.
6. I feel continually cared for, protected, and safe.
7. My hand never gets lonely.
8. One-man chores have turned into two-person playtime.
9. I, too, have an amazing example of Christ living with me.
10. AND, I get to spend the night with my best friend every night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

La yours are way dirtier than James ;)

James said...

haha that's what i said!!!

Laura Rosenberg said...

now wait a minute! haha, i didn't mean them to be dirty ! get your minds out of the gutter, both of you!

Unknown said...

totally dirty.

Naomi said...

hahaha...I agree with Kim!! Love it, you guys make me smile :)